Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Visitors and Fish

You've heard the saying haven't you ... visitors, like fish, stink after three days.

Well, I have had both.  And they didn't stink.  I have to admit, that I may have enjoyed my fish more!



Yes, I did.  I caught this fish.  On a fly line.  On the Bow River.  Patting myself on the back.


Besides the fishing trip on the Bow, my brother and sister-in-law have visited, we took a weekend trip to Jasper (I know I was supposed to be impressed), and my parents came with my nephew.  We have been busy and will continue to be busy with backpacking trips planned for this weekend and next.  School starts a week from today.  Life in Canada in the summer if packed with adventure and we have been taking it all in ... because it is supposed to snow in the mountains on Thursday.  Winter is coming!

No comments: