Thursday, November 10, 2011

We Are Penn State

I'm not a Penn State grad, but my brother is. Next to Northwestern and Texas A&M, Penn State has long been one of my favorite college programs.

The board made the right decision, JoePa had to go. I am sorry that his career ended under these circumstances, but it was the right decision.

Mr. Paterno, those boys were the ages of my kids. They were helpless and defenseless against a sadistic madman. You should have done something more.

My God, Mr. Paterno. I do not understand how you could sit by and just let that man walk around your stadium. Did you have him over for dinner? Did he attend functions at your house? How could you speak to him? How could you look at yourself in the mirror?

The players did nothing wrong, so on Saturday I will still be wearing blue and white. Well, I'll actually be wearing purple and white, but I'll be cheering for Penn State.

No comments: